Guidelines on how to enter are given in the downloadable forms below. All forms must be completed, and signed where appropriate.
Form A Project details
This provides the Society with the nominees contact details and their role in the project. It also requests the contact details for all other companies or organisations associated with the project.
Form B Description of project
This provides the judges with information on the project. Judges will take into account, such factors as:
Form C Terms and conditions
- Visual impression and integration with the surrounding landscape
- Functional suitability
- Concrete properties exploited in the design
- Innovation in concrete composition, structure or form
- Execution and finish
- Sustainability credentials
- Client satisfaction, value for money.
The Terms and Conditions of entry to The Concrete Society Awards 2017.