The Concrete society aims to disseminate information. To achieve this we provide:
University and Institute qualifications
- resources enable technical seminars to be run
- a calendar of events taking place both nationally and internationally
- a sign post for further education leading to a qualification.
If you have any questions about the concrete related qualifications, staff in training department will be able to assist you.
Presentations to improve knowledge and competitiveness are given at our head office and regionally by the technical staff. These are typically CPD accredited
- Concreting in cold weather
- Identity testing – consistence, cubes and cores
- Visual concrete finishes
- Blemishes, defects and deterioration of concrete
- Help to achieve the Certificate in Concrete Technology & Construction: Stage 1 – Concrete Practice.
- Basics in concrete technology
- Concrete structural design for non-engineers
Our engineers will come to your offices and speak on key topics tailored to your company’s need.
If you have an event we are happy to add it to our Events calendar. The calendar includes our technical programme, Regional activity as well as non-Society seminars and conferences. Your Event will also be listed on weekly email newsletter to our members and in CONCRETE magazine.
To request information on Training and education please click here
To request an event to be added to our calendar please click here